- Remodeling Creation—Bibliography and a Sociology of Data, completion fall 2016.
- How Poetry Mattered in 1920s Korea, completion fall 2017.
- Wŏbon “Chindallaekkot” sŏji yŏn’gu 원본『진달내꽃』『진달내』서지 연구 (A bibliographic study of the two issues of Azaleas [by Kim So-wŏl]). With Ŏm Tong-sŏp. Seoul: Somyŏng Ch’ulp’ansa, 2014.
- Jeongrye Choi. Instances: Selected Poems. Translated with Brenda Hillman and Jeongrye Choi. West Lafayette: Parlor Press, 2011.
Journal Articles, Book Chapters, Reviews, & Other (mostly print) Publications
- “Teach, Delight, Preserve—User Experiences with Chindallaekkot (Azaleas) as a Printed Facsimile, Printed Critical Edition, Web Presentation, and Virtual Reality Experience.”
- “Korean Vernacular Verse—Sijo, Kasa, Time, and Materials.” In The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to World Literature, edited by Ken Seigneurie, Susan Andrade, Chris Lupke, B. Venkat Mani, Wen-chin Ouyang, and Dan Selden. Hoboken: Wiley-Blackwell, forthcoming.
- “The Social Networks of a Canonical Poet from Colonial Korea.” In Think Link: Connecting to the Power of Social Media with NodeXL. Edited by Derek Hansen, Itai Himelboim, Ben Shneiderman, and Marc Smith. Belmont: Social Media Research Foundation, forthcoming.
- "Remodeling Creation—The July 1922 Issue of Kaebyŏk Magazine.” Journal of Korean Studies 20, no. 2 (Fall 2015): 415–457. With Sanghun Kim.
- “Reprinting ‘Azaleas’—A Meditation on Volume and Volumes.” AZALEA: Journal of Korean Literature and Culture 8 (2015):366–402. With Sanghun Kim.
- “Before the Coherent Plot: Kim So-wŏl’s Editors, 1920–1925.” Seoul Journal of Korean Studies 27, no. 1 (June 2014): 59–74.
- “Kim So-wŏl’s Chindallaekkot (Azaleas) as an Immersive Environment.” Acta Koreana 17, no. 1 (June 2014): 5–27. With Kim Jusub.
- “Printshops, Pressmen, and the Poetic Page in Colonial Korea.” Cross-Currents: East Asian History and Culture Review 3, no. 9 (May 2014): 185–229.
- “Dance of Anguish: Poetic Texts from 1920s Korea.” Cross-Currents E-Journal: East Asian History and Culture Review no. 9 (December 2013): 146–148.
- “Algorijŭm kiban modelling ŭl iyonghan si sigakhwa pangbŏp yŏn’gu 알고리즘 기반 모델링을 이용한 시 시각화 방법 연구 (Experimental visualizations of Korean poetry using procedural modeling).” Journal of Digital Design 13, no. 4 (2013): 61–70. With Kim Jusub.
- Review of In the Tree: Selected Poems of Kim Hyung-Young and There Remain Words to Say: Selected Poems by Yoo An-Jin (Columbus, Ohio: Foreign Language Publications, The Ohio State University, 2010, 2011). Edited with introduction, translation, and commentary by Chan E. Park. Journal of Asian Studies 72, no. 1 (February 2013): 215–217.
Books and Book-Length Translations